Please read the following carefully. The terms and conditions on this page set out the basis on which you can visit and use this website. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and therefore ask that you review them regularly.
- This site is owned and operated by Advantis (“Advantis Credit Ltd”). Registered in England and Wales. Company Registration number: 05223252. Registered Office: Floor 9 Peninsular House, 30-36 Monument Street, London, England, EC3R 8LJ. All rights in this website, including copyright rights, are owned by or licensed to Advantis.
- Advantis is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and is a member of the Credit Services Association, adhering to their code of practice.
- Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them, whole or part, other than for personal and/or non-commercial use is prohibited without the express permission of Advantis.
- You may not modify, distribute, or repost something on this website for any purpose without the express permission of Advantis.
- Advantis has taken reasonable care in the preparation and content of this website. Advantis disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Advantis shall not be liable to any person or organisation for any loss or damage which may have arisen from the use of any of the information contained on this website.
- Advantis makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from defects and/or viruses. Advantis shall not be liable to any person or organization for any loss or damage to computer equipment and/or other equipment which may have arisen as a result of using this website.
- This website may provide links to other websites which Advantis may think you may want to visit. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents. Advantis do not accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
- Any disclaimers and/or exclusions of liability in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Advantis or any of its employees and/or agents, or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English laws. If any provision of these disclaimers and/or exclusions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and/or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- This website, any contract and/or agreement contained herein, and any contract and/or agreement bought into being as a result of usage of this website, are governed by and construed in accordance with applicable law. These terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights.
- Please note that the internet is not a 100% secure method of communication. If you have any concerns about submitting personal and/or financial information on this website, and would prefer to contact us by telephone, please call 01782401101 .
- Under no circumstances will Advantis be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.advantiscredit.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.advantiscredit.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any www.advantiscredit.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.advantiscredit.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Advantis.
- The names, images and logos identifying Advantis or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Advantis and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Advantis, or any other third party.
Payments made via this website
- Debit and/or credit card (where applicable) details submitted through are done so at the cardholder’s risk. You are responsible for keeping your personal and banking details secure.
- Debit and/or credit card details entered on this website are processed by our payment gateway supplier and not stored by Advantis.
- In making a payment you are confirming that you are authorised to make the payment as the cardholder, or otherwise that you have the cardholder’s permission. We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the intended account due to the quoting of an incorrect Advantis reference number or failure to confirm other information as required.
- We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the card supplier (due to the customer quoting incorrect card details or other reasons). If the card supplier declines payment, we are under no obligation to bring this fact to the customer’s attention. Customers should check with their bank card supplier that payment has been deducted from their account.